Patient Arts for Health - Global Exhibition Participation Form
A written narrative must be included with your art submission. Submissions without narratives will not be accepted (200 words).
Create an original narrative that:
– Best describes the cancer experience depicted in your artwork
– Is no longer than 200 words. Narratives longer than 200 words will be edited
– Is typed in English
– Includes the title of your artwork
For Artwork / Photography: Please use the format JPG, TIF or EPS with the resolution of 300dpi
Picture Size starting with a 1000px width
Here are some helpful tips for photographing your artwork:
– Use proper lighting
– Stabilize your camera
– Place your artwork on a level surface
– Ensure your artwork is not in a glass frame
– Turn off your camera’s flash
– Use a white background
For Video: Upload your video in the format mp4. max. file size 100MB.
For Poetry: Upload the poem in following format: word or pdf (include a translation to English if required) If you plan to submit a visual representation of your poem please use the format description above.
Art Exhibition Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions for participating on the exhibition.